tara leigh coons
this site the web

Progress 1.29.09

Ahh, woke up to MORE fucking shoveling.
GREEEEAT!

And just as I'm about to finish said shoveling...oh maybe 2 feet of driveway left. Who comes up the drive? Yeah, that's right. Brother dear. GREAT freakin' timing.
Pfffft.


Oy! Okay--got some more writing accomplished. Up to 6 pages for HOME...needs a little bit of tweaking and then it's post worthy. Tomorrow I'm playing with Nate.
hehehe.

That just sounds bad.
Just to remind you of what he looks like. ;)
In case you forgot. heheh


2 comments:

SoulGirl said...

I wouldn't mind playing with Nate - not at all. And sure lets add Nate to the already night of being slayed ;) Gads.

Well done on the progress, damn on the snow thou - hoping for a reprieve tmrw *fingers crossed*

Go HARD girl.

hehe.

Cari Quinn said...

Mmm...Nate. Need I say more? Love the pics, though I definitely didn't forget what he looks like.

You're doing amazing, as always! Unlike your slacky CP. ;)

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.