tara leigh coons
this site the web

Progress 1.20.09

Well...It's one of those historic days. The Inauguration has taken over the TV. Not only in my home, but all over the world I think.

But even with all the craziness going on the TV. I did manage to finish the Chapter of HOME today. Well--just about. I'm in the middle of edits on the 9 pages I finished it up with. 1600 words today.

And back to watching Obama on a zillion different stations. LOL Pentagon channel and ABC.
I don't think I've ever been more involved in a Presidential election. I'm very excited to see if President Obama can do what he says he's going to do.

3 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Wooooohoooo! Awesome job! Rock on! :)

Are we amazing or what?!? Don't worry, I already know the answer to that question. ;)

TaraLeigh said...

Well someone has to tell us we're awesome, right?

ROTF!

SoulGirl said...

Woo -- well done! And what a freaking chapter as well! Woo -- I know you've been finding it hard to write so well done! *muah*

And yes the Inaug was fantastic, even I caught some of it ;-)A proud day not only for the US - but the world. IMHO.

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.