tara leigh coons
this site the web

Progress 1.22.09 - Index Card Mania

So...I'm sitting here in the center of my bed with a notebook, two markers, a pen, scratch paper and a pile of index cards.

Purple = girls
Blue = Boys
White = things

I'm insane.

LOL
I love outlining a little too much. I think it's just an excuse to play with my Office Supply Freakdom issues.

But you know...whatever. So I'm hip deep in my outlines!

I should probably take a picture. LOL It's really a funny site to see. Maybe I will tomorrow when I drag all my shit out again.

4 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Woohoo! Progress is being made all over the place! If I send you my notes, can you do some outlining for me, too? LOL You know how much I love it!

Can't wait to see the results of your outlines...I miss Jake! Have fun! :)

TaraLeigh said...

lol

I do love to do that! But then you'd never look at them because you're a freak.
LOL!!

*muah*
I mean it in the BEST possible way!

SoulGirl said...

LOL!

Well done -- you're making good headway Ms Tara ;) And you need to take a pic, you know I wanna see this! LOL... I can see how addicting it would be too - I love stationary *sigh* lol... sad huh.

Keep going! I cant wait for Jake too- I miss him!

Neurotic said...

Take a picture of the notes. I wanna read those almost as much as I wanna read the next SIN chapters.


Why are the girls' cards purple? What color pen is visible on purple cards anyway?

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.