tara leigh coons
this site the web

Weekend Update


I played with OYE and Nick makes his first appearance.  He's going to be the NaNo story I write in November.  

He's a bit of wildcard. I didn't really develop him much before I started the book. I've dived into my notebook to figure out my supporting character for
Emma & Sebastian's story--Open Your Eyes.

It's probably one of the things holding me back on the story. When you don't know your characters, it's easy to lock up about it.  So, a little 'back to the drawing board' and I should be able to get myself back on track.  

1 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

You and your notebooks...and index cards. I think I just broke out in pantser hives, LOL

Looking forward to seeing Nick's story develop!

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.