tara leigh coons
this site the web

I Needed A Kick In the Ass...

And my CP, because she is all knowing (and imaginative in her evil), gave me a nice boot in the ass tonight. It's Friday, or it was until about 20mins ago...anyway, we were talking about my current WIP and why it's floundering.

I have the story in my head, but can't seem to get myself together to put it on paper.

Once again, she comes to my rescue. Once again, she bolsters me and puts me back on track. Seriously, what the HELL would I do without this woman? Yeesh! So...the blog is back in business. Public humiliation is just what I need to get myself on track.

Daily posts will be back, even if they're short. Showing that I worked on my WIP. I WILL get this rough draft done before NANO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, more than ever, there's a personal goal that I will have tacked on my forehead. WRITE. WRITE. WRITE. Even when the world gets in the way, even when tv looks a helluva lot more fun, even when there's a whole Twitterworld I want to play in.

I WILL WRITE EVERY FUCKING DAY!

Word counter at the top of the damn blog. I will make it to 60k.

3 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Yes, you will! We're BOTH lucky we found each other. I so want the rest of the world to know what an awesome author you are! How else will we accomplish our plan for complete world domination unless we're both producing like madwomen? LOL

I wrote 1K last night, and will again today...and I CANNOT WAIT to read the finished OYE!

We rock. That is all. ;D

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

Can I join in on the rebellion? Cause I need a kick in the ass too.

*bends over and assumes the position*

Want to do the honors?

Super_Kiwi said...

How funny is that I almost chose this blogger template for my latest blog, lol we do that alot. It's a good one.

Yes you do need a kick in the ass, but it's for your own good woman, like Cari said, we all know how good of a writer you are, the rest of the world NEEDS to know that too.

You have twelve days left of Oct-ish. SO WRITE.
;)

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.