tara leigh coons
this site the web

CDOW: Day 3 & 4

I fell asleep last night before I could post. I wrote about 800 words last night on my fun project---Devotion.  Building on sexual tension is always fun. The words came quick and full of fun. 

Today, I was super distracted with the leaked Bon Jovi album.  Helluva thing to listen to as you're writing, that's for sure.  Great lyrics and even better...it's a rockin' album!

Very social and delicious--The Circle is going to be one of my faves, I can feel it. 

So, worked on more Devotion tonight...gee, I don't know how or why I'd be writing about them. LOL  Crappy wordcount tonight.  *sigh* 

WC: 557

0 comments:

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.