tara leigh coons
this site the web

Daily 3.13.09

Daily update: GOALS MET! YAY! Finished chapter 2's rough for SIN and even sent it over to Cari to have a look at. Imagine that?!

Playlist at the moment.


Meeting with Cari tonight to discuss goals for the week. I start working IRL on Monday for the first time in...oh...11 freakin' MONTHS. *sigh* So, I'll have to put that into consideration for future goals. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum even with RL sucking at me.




Now...for the Daily video.

*sigh* Okay, so this is a mix of one of my favorite shows and a REALLY great song that I'm trying to uh...procure. LOL Ahem. Scars on 45 - Beauty's Running Wild.

Danny and Lindsay are two of my favorite characters on the show. They've come through a lot of crap in the last few seasons and it was nice to see a little personal happiness in the show.

One of the best things about CSI:NY is the characters--and while I know the focus on the show is the procedural details, a little romance is good for the soul, dammit. ;)

2 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

First off, you used one of my favorite words. LOL My inner geek squealed with joy at "procure." LOL Second, terrific clip! I'm liking this daily vid thing... ;)

And woooooohoooooo on achieving your goals, and getting a job, and just in general. You rock! :D

SoulGirl said...

Aww they get married?! Man this is what SUCKS about being behind... I am so happy! LOL.. I love Lindsay and Danny!

Woot well done on the goals missy, good work and of course congrats on being back in the land of employment again! woo! ;)

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.