tara leigh coons
this site the web

3.21.09 - Dads and uh...other stuff.



It's all Cari's fault. I swear it!
*swoon*

Now that JT and Eduardo have sufficiently caused some heart failure...I'll tell you about my day. LOL!

Today was Dad's Birthday...he would have been 65 today. Wow, can you believe it? I'm officially old enough to have a geriatric parent. Jeeeeeze, that hurts. LOL

We hung out as a family today in honor of him--even watched Babylon AD--totally a movie my Dad would have loved--and went out to dinner. It was a REALLY nice day to remember him.

Even my mom had an adult bevvy when we went out in honor of him. ;)

Working on my 2k goal today---made it to....300. Pfft. But I'll sacrifice my daily goal for a little family time. It doesn't happen every day.

2 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

I take no responsibility for nuthin'. ;)

Glad you had a nice day celebrating your dad's life with your family. Spending time with them comes before writing, and you're making good progress there, anyway. Keep on keepin' on, that's what I'm trying to do.

I'm lovin' all your vids of the day...from The Scorpions to Corey Hart, both songs I have on my iPod, tyvm. ;)

SoulGirl said...

LMAO -- yeah blame her. She deserves it, LOL

Glad your family had some time out together, we all live such busy lives its quite hard to make it happen. So glad you all had a chance to enjoy ea other company.

Well done for a first week at work and you will get into routine, you will :)

LMAO -- love the VOD -- Corey? LMAO man that takes me back big time!

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.