tara leigh coons
this site the web

Introducing Me

LOL - Damn doesn't that sound pretentious!

No, seriously--my deliciously talented critique partner decided she wanted to interview me about Fanfic and the joys of writing.

FF is an intriguing twist in the writing world. Some people don't think it's a viable style of writing and some, like Cari, believe that quality writing is writing--period. That's why I love her, btw.

And as a special incentive to come on over, there's a $10 gift certificate for Books on Board to a random comment post on Cari's blog. If you have to reply anon, make sure you put your email on there.

So stop on by and have a quick read.

1 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Already been there ;).

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.