tara leigh coons
this site the web

Slumpy 2nd week


ARGH! Gotta help me out here Nate. I'm in that awful space Chris B mentioned from NaNo. I've got my characters and they're moving along.

But the story has got to get in there too. Not just those quipy banter scenes that make me laugh.

*sigh*

Max...out of my supporting cast.

I know he'll need to be adjusted in the final version. he's a little too snarky gay guy right now, but dammit, he's fun.

LOL

Now...I've moved into the Sexual Tension of things with Miranda and Nate. She's fighting it as she should, but hell on wheels, it's hard as hell to not toss them into bed at this point.

I could.

It's a Blaze book, but it just doesn't feel right yet. So, I'm totally cheating and having her do a crazy sexy dream.

And I think it's got a great little twist to it. BICHOK.

Go write it Tara.

Yes, so I'm going to write it. Off to Miranda's apartment.



3 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

Sex dreams aren't cheating, gf! Whatever gets those characters considering each other as potential partners works.

And twists are verrry good.

I need to BICHOK, too. Or as Michelle Rowen says, BICFOK (which I like because it sounds vaguely dirty, LOL)...Butt in chair, fingers on keyboard. :)

SoulGirl said...

Ohhh now you know I can't wait to see this one. ;)

And sexy dreams are the best! Puts that niggling idea in their heads.. what would the real thing be like! And haunts them...again and again..

Helen Hardt said...

As Chris says, "Don't get it right; get it written."

And sex dreams are always good ;).

Helen

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.