tara leigh coons
this site the web

SIN - Cast of Characters

JAKE OWENS- LEAD - *sigh*



SOPHIE GREY- LEAD - 1 of Grey Triplets

I was ready to scream from block so I decided to go ahead and find a few images to help me out to really get a feel for Jake and Sophie for Strength in Numbers. Sophie was an almost perfect match to what I had in mind...down to the GREY eyes on this model. LOL

Jake...well, there's something about all that hair, and the chiseled looks. He's got a strong face, a touch pretty...but just that bit of edge that makes you want to tackle. MERCY.

Can you tell I'm a little in love with my guy? lol

3 comments:

SoulGirl said...

Well hello there Jake *thud* I look forward to meeting you.. and of course there is a belt buckle, LOL!

Sophie is gorgeous! You so got that one good with the eyes. Just like you wanted ;)

Sabina said...

Hmmm. I'm likin' the looks of Jake. Have to giggle though - normal guy in just jeans and a jersey, but you just HAD to make sure he had on a big ole buckle huh??

Might he be named after Jake Ryan, of Sixteen Candles fame?? LOL!

Love your new place. Can't wait to read about Sophie and Jake!

TaraLeigh said...

*snort*
Thanks girls.
Glad you came by to see the new digs.

And...I have NO idea what you mean with the buckle. It's the white t-shirt of course. The buckle...purely happenstance.



LMAO!
I could barely type that.

 

wip - cross purposes

december's project is to get my nanowrimo from 2008 in shape to get it the hell out of here. here's hoping that it is salvageable since I wrote it over a year ago, and boy has my style changed.